Kenwood TH-D74A 144/220/430 MHz with D-Star Performance (Digital) Handheld Transceiver
Please contact Customer Service checking country Shipping Cost and for inventory before purchasing Whatsapp:54457217
Introducing the TH-D74A for the ultimate in APRS and D-STAR performance. KENWOOD has already garnered an enviable reputation with the TH-D72A handheld APRS amateur radio transceiver. And now it has raised the bar even further with the new TH-D74A, adding support for D-STAR, the digital voice & data protocol developed by the JARL, and enabling simultaneous APRS and D-STAR operation – an industry first.
Offering intuitive operation and rugged IP54/55 weatherproofing, this top-of-the-line portable transceiver features built-in GPS, wide-band multi-mode reception, IF filters, DSP equalizer, a transflective TFT color display, microSD memory slot and Bluetooth/USB connectivity.
- APRS compliance using packet communication to exchange real-time GPS position information and messages Compliant with digital/voice mode D-STAR digital amateur radio networks
- Built-in high performance GPS unit with Auto Clock Setting Wide-band and multi-mode reception 1.74” (240 x 180 pixel) Transflective color TFT display
- IF Filtering for improved SSB/CW/AM reception High performance DSP-based audio processing & voice recording Compliant with Bluetooth, microSD & Micro-USB standards
- External Decode function (PC Decode 12kHz IF Output, BW:15 kHz) Command / Control Protocol (ARFC, PC, Smartphone) Data Import / Export, (Digital Repeater List, Call sign, Memory Channel)
- Four TX Power selections (5/2/0.5/0.05 W) Weatherproof IP54/55 standards
Enquiries Please call the Customer Service Hotline / Whatsapp: 54457217 / Email: email@example.com